Hannah Platt Baldwin
- Born: Abt Dec 1870, Bradford, Yorkshire, England 1389
- Died: 30 Apr 1901, Oaksey, Wilts, England about age 30
Other names for Hannah were Anna C P Baldwin and Anna Platt Baldwin.
In FreeBMDthere is an entry for Annie Baldwin at 9b 184 in births in Sep 1870 list*. This could be the correct one but the 1880 census has Anna. In the MA biography it says she was deceased. This was published 1916.
Manifest of SS republic
237 Mary Ann Baldwin 33 F Wife England Steerage
238 Esther Jane Baldwin 6 F Child England Steerage
239 Hannah Baldwin 4 F Child England Steerage
240 William Baldwin 2 M Child England Steerage
Letter from Bethel Rhodes to Ettie Baldwin 16 July 1905 says I am sorry to hear of death of sister Annie. I need to check other information on memories of WCP Baldwin 2nd about Annie not making it to World Expo in Paris which took place in 1900. It also mentions sad treatment at Oaksey.
Baldwin Anna Ellison P Malmesbury 5a 26 Deaths Jun 1901 Could be entry of death as Malmesbury covers Oaksey (Free BMD). (Oaksey borders Wilthsire and Gloucestshire)
* FreeBMD shows name as Hannah Platt Baldwin. Used this with 1871 Census information given by Achievements Ltd 1970, but they record name as Anna Platt
6/20/09 In 1901 Census there is an Anna E. P Baldwin aged 30 born in Bradford, Yorks living in the Civil parish of Oaksey, Wilts. She had gone to look after sick aunt.
There is a probate case in the Google books on line on The Law Journal Reports page 163 and 164
There is also a discharge note for Anna Cole Platt Baldwin Spinster for May 25th 1898 In the London Gazette, Published 21st June 1898
3 Dec 1897 London Gazette has an entry for Bahama Cottage. Filing petition
7th Dec 1897 London Gazette has an entry for Bahama Cottage.
3 May 1898 London Gazette has an entry for Bahama Cottage. for meeting.
Noted events in her life were:
• 1871 Census Bradford Baldwin Bentley: Anna Platt Baldwin daug aged 5m born Bradford, 2 Apr 1871, 32 Paisley St., Horton, Bradford, England. 1390
• 1891 Census Oaksey Platt Anna: Anna C P. Baldwin niece single aged 19 born Yorks Bradford, 5 Apr 1891, Bahama Cottage, Oaksey. 1391
• 1901 Census Oaksey Platt Anna: Anna C P. Baldwin niece single aged 30 born Yorks Bradford, 31 Mar 1901, The Street, Oaksey, Wiltshire, England. 1392