|Annie Richardson Butterfield
Annie Richardson Butterfield 425
Cause of her death was Pneumonia.
1881 Census, 7 months old living, with her mother and uncle Seth on Aberford Rd, Stanley Cum Wrenthorp, yorkshire, England
Birth certificate on file F00001
Had constricted esophagus and pernicious anemia
Noted events in her life were:
• Birth, 1 Sep 1880, Bottom Boat, Stanley with Wrenthorpe, Yorkshire, England. 426
• 1881 Census Stanley Butterfield Seth: Annie Richardson Butterfield Niece aged 9 months, born Stanley, 3 Apr 1881, Aberford Rd, Stanley, Yorks. 427
• 1891 Census Stanley Butterfield Emma: Annie Butterfield daug age 10 Scholar born Bottom Boat, 5 Apr 1891, Aberford Rd, Stanley, Yorks. 428
• 1901 Census Stanley Butterfield Emma: Annie Butterfield aged 20, sing daug,, Assistant Elelmentry Teacher, born Bottom Boat Stanley, 31 Mar 1901, Waked & Aberford Rd, New Market gate. 429
• 1911 Census Methely Travis Geroge H: Annie Henry Travis aged 30, born Stanley, 2 Apr 1911, The Lanes Farm, Methley. 430
Annie married George Henry Travis, son of Charles Travis and Elizabeth Smith, in Sep 1907 in St Peters, Stanley, Yorks.421 (George Henry Travis was born on 17 Apr 1880 in Sprotbrough, Yorks, England and died on 12 Jul 1957 in Methley, Yorkshire, England.) The cause of his death was Heart attack.
From silver tea cup presented on her marriage